Are you looking for a new challenge within the aviation industry?
After a busy few months here at SES Aviation Security, we’re thrilled to be recruiting for multiple ad-hoc security officer roles. As part of these roles, you’ll be responsible for carrying out all aspects of aviation duties, including x-ray screening.
If you’d like to hear more about these incredible opportunities, pop along to our Aviation Recruitment Open Day on Tuesday 24th August.
Throughout this ‘drop in’ event, which is running from 13:00 til 15:00, you’ll have the opportunity to –
- Meet the CAS team
- Hear more about the available roles
- Find out more about the recruitment process
You do not need to book a ticket to attend this event. Instead, simply head down to our base at Stansted Airport (address below) and a member of our team will welcome you in.
The Aviation Recruitment Open Day at a glance
- When is it? Tuesday 24th August 13:00 to 15:00
- Where is it? The CAS offices (Harrods Aviation, London Stansted Airport, First Ave, Stansted CM24 1QQ)
- Who is welcome? Anyone is welcome to attend, even those without previous experience
- What do I need to bring? Nothing, though you’re welcome to bring a CV if you’d like
- Do I need to book? No, just turn up anytime between 13:00 and 15:00
If you’ve got any further questions about the open day, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!